How Bad Are Your Allergy Symptoms?
If you’ve been living with allergies for a long time, it can be difficult to remember how life was without them. Take our Allergy Quiz to see how bad your symptoms are.
Take the Quiz
What Immunotherapy Options are There?
Immunotherapy has been around for over a century and has been proven to be a safe, effective way to control allergies. Immunotherapy works by slowly retraining the immune system by exposing it to your allergens so that it stops reacting.
The type of immunotherapy that will work best for you depends on your unique allergies and your lifestyle. The two types of immunotherapy include:
- Allergy Shots - Shots containing a small amount of your allergens are administered at the doctor’s office once or a few times a week.
- Allergy Drops - Allergy drops work the same way as shots, but they are administered under the tongue instead of by injection. They can be administered by you in the comfort of your own home.
Allergy Drops Put You in Control of Your Immunotherapy
Both allergy shots and drops are effective at controlling your allergies. However, more patients report a higher satisfaction with allergy drops because they allow for fewer doctor’s visits and more freedom. Allergy drops are the more convenient option because:
- You choose the time and place to administer them
- There is no need for injections
- You spend less time in the doctor’s office
- You will get lasting allergy relief
Let your allergy treatment work around your schedule, not the other way around.